Sunday, September 09, 2007

everything under the sun

Crazy:

1) Saw a dude across the Southwest terminal at Midway today that I went to college with. It took about twenty minutes of staring at him and racking my brain to figure out who he was and why I recognized him, but eventually I did. And I verified it with a quick check in the yearbook just now. I may not be quick about it, but I'll be damned if I forget a face.

2) However, since I was messing with the yearbook anyway, I checked out what the Boy's ex looked like--nope, still no idea who she is. Huh.

3) While watching Dayton's ABC22 news this evening, I heard at the end of a story, "Reporting by Yunji Denise." And I thought, wasn't someone named Yunji the General Manager of WYBC the year before I was? And though I got the last name wrong (it's "de Nies"), I was right: it's the same person. Small freaking world.

Oh, and in case you were concerned--Foxy is still the cutest, softest, bestest kitty in the world. Yep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait... you were at Midway today? Don't you ever stay in town?

Anonymous said...

wait a minute! you didn't see me hanging upside down on the tree?! i mean, come on! how can you miss a guy where a red and white striped shirt and hat?! i was even waving my stick to get your attention...