Tuesday, May 22, 2007

standing in the greeting card aisle

Wow, it's been two weeks since I last blogged. Sorry about that.

Not that I have much to say right now. I mean, I do, but... I don't. Because I've started work, and the first rule about the Work Club is that you do not talk about the Work Club. Suffice it to say that I've spent a day being oriented, I'll spend half of tomorrow being further oriented and possibly starting some Real Work, and then doing various and sundry other things for the rest of the week. The sublet is great and would be perfect but for a HUGE administrative problem with the superintendent that's keeping me from receiving my mail (?!). If I weren't, you know, working full time, I probably could've gotten it totally sorted out today, but as it is, another day has gone by and another issue of Time has probably gone into the garbage. GAH.

It was great spending some time at home with fambly and kitty, though. And new camera! Kitty photos to follow. She goes in for her six-month checkup next week. Here's to hoping for more good news.

Hark! I hear the siren sound of journal work calling me! though I probably should've started before, you know, 12:45am...

No comments: