Tuesday, May 08, 2007

time to put these combat boots away

done.

And I feel... okay.

I never know how well I've fared till the grades arrive, anyway. I feel better about some tests than others, and better about some parts of tests than other parts. I saw Mr. Doyle of giant-cat fame as I was turning in my tax exam and I hoped that was an ausipicious sign. (An actual giant cat might've been more auspicious, but I'll take what I can get.)

Anyway, we're doing sushi tonight, which we haven't done in a long while, so I'm happy about that. I'm happy that I can snooze for 90 minutes tomorrow and not feel guilty about it. I'm happy that on Saturday I go home to see the cutest kitty in the world (oh, and my parents too, I guess). And in 12 days? I start earning MONEY, real money, for the first time in nearly two years.

And I'm VERY happy about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does that mean you'll be in New York in 12 days?

ericat13 said...

there's life after finals? you'll have to fill me in on what that's like.

--ericat13, who by this time tomorrow will be two classes lighter...too bad she's taking four