Sunday, March 05, 2006

you're the funny little frog in my throat

ARRGH I HATE CLR ACK ACK ACK

*bangs head on desk*

No, not talking about this. I'm referring to my legal writing class. My brief is due bright and early tomorrow morning and it's making me sad.

I'm even sad about going to Wigmore rehearsal tonight, and it's been nothing but joy so far--it's just the fact that I'm losing 3 hours of CLR working time.

I really, really, really hope I'm not on call in Con Law tomorrow... but with my luck, I will be.

anyhow. that's what's up. more soon when I don't feel so much like whining. 'cause who wants to read more of that? nobody, that's who.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody? I love hearing about your misery. Here's to four more years of hectic schedules!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of the phrase, "knock on wood" but this just might be taking it a little too far :p come on...it can't be THAT bad...heh heh heh

don't you just love those schadenfreudists? :)

cheers