Friday, December 02, 2005

where does the time go when it's not around here?

i dont know but frank black has a new album out in july called honeycomb!!
I highly reccomend it!

Oh, hello, reader. Didn't notice you there. Doing a little bit of woxy.com reminiscing/procrastinating before getting back to my studies, and it occurred to me that perhaps I ought to update here, too... I have no idea if I'm studying properly for exams or not. I guess I'll just have to find out come Monday. I've hit all my classes to some degree this week, and I'm turning back to contracts later tonight & it'll be full-force K till Monday at noon, at which point I will cease to care about contracts at all, ever (until, possibly, the bar exam, or maybe my legal practice... but that's many moons from now). I've had a headache all afternoon and I think it's from too many hours peering at my computer screen... not like I really have a choice. Oh, well.

In other news, I'll be taking Narrative Structures (law & literature--my "perspective elective," required for graduation) and Law & Social Change as my electives next semester, along with requirements ConLaw and Property... unless I decide to switch Law & Social Change for International Law. But both of the classes I'm in now have profs with excellent ratings, so I feel like that might be a foolish thing to do. Oh, well--I'll figure it out.

Back to it. I'll be more interesting soon, I promise. Oh, and btw, it is FREEZING at my desk. I think the remainder of my Target gift card will go towards the purchase of an under-desk space heater. brrr.

No comments: