Wednesday, October 04, 2006

filibuster vigilantly

It's late, I'm tired, and I have miles to go (well, at least a half-mile, give or take a few yards) on my Supreme Court paper before I sleep. But I thought you would all be pleased to know that the LaGuardia mouse is still alive! Though upon closer inspection I'm pretty sure it was a different mouse, because I think tonight's mousie was a little smaller. But still. The wildlife is definitely the best part of flying out of an empty terminal on American's last flight of the day (though it actually left on time at 8:20pm, not a delightfully delayed 11:30pm).

The not-so-best part of flying American? When your 6:05 am flight is cancelled but you only find out when you arrive at the airport, after having woken up at 4. Ugh. I can't believe I'm not in bed right now.

1 comment:

Justin Rimbo said...

Hm. Unrelated topic --

When are you gonna review my band's album, huh? When you're not so "busy?" When you have less "stuff to do?"

I don't want to compromise your journalistic integrity, but we could use a good review . . . we got bashed at a Christian nightclub battle of the bands recently . . .