Sunday, April 23, 2006

we fuse like a family

quickie post, because I have lots to do and not much time in which to do it:

First exam tomorrow. I actually feel... ready? I could be more ready, which is what the rest of the afternoon/evening is for, but on the whole, I'm dealing with exams in a MUCH healthier manner than I did 4 months ago.

Of course, check in with me a week from now--I may be singing a far different tune. But Con Law is first, and it promises to be my most, er, rigorous, so hopefully it's smooth(er) sailing from here on out.

Oh, and the Franz Ferdinand/Death Cab show last Wednesday? *awesome.* Worth taking a night off from studying, believe me. I still want to see a longer Death Cab set, because they picked some odd song selections given that they could only play an hour (and, I'm sorry, Ben, but a gratuitous drum solo BY YOU is not necessary. None of us came to see Death Cab "jam"--well, except for that toked-up kid in back, but he can deal). Oh, well. They're coming back for Lollapalooza in August (with another gratuitous drum solo for what promises to be another hour-long set? only time will tell), so I'll try again then.

Right. Back to work. Oh, and I've got a team blog going on with some college pals o'mine. Click on my profile and check it out--we're all reasonably witty folk, so it promises to be a good time for all. (Though possibly not for icky Helena Bonham Carter.)

No comments: