Thursday, April 26, 2007

in the spaceship, the silver spaceship

I read these books a while back, so I feel like I should (in my infinite spare time, ha) at least re-read the first one before the movie comes out in december...

...but in the meantime, I got a pretty tiger LION daemon! (wow, it's changed already.)



you can vote on it to see if you think it matches me or not, and if you change the balance, the animal will shift. Pretty neat little gimmack. Will only work for 12 days, though, so get in on it while the getting's good. (what else do you have to do--study? pshaw.)

2 comments:

Cella Bella said...

OMG, I luuuuurved those books! My sister and I read them over Christmas breaks. Cannot wait!

Rent60 said...

I think I was the only person on the planet who didn't know about these books before now. It wasn't until Anthony Rapp mentioned on his blog a few months ago that he was rereading them (yes I read them because of Anthony Rapp!) that I decided to check them out. I'm about three quarters of the way through the last one now and they were all good but I must say the first one was definitely the best. I can't wait for the movie!!